Top 6 Tips for working on an Animated Marketing Video Production
1. What do you want to achieve with your animated marketing video production? Perhaps you want to educate people about your latest product range or service offering. Or maybe you want to create something with more of an emotional hook that helps you establish a distinct brand identity. Establishing this in the planning stage is crucial.
2. Where does your animated marketing film sit in the Help, Hub, Hero content framework? Are you creating a big brand film to draw as much attention to yourself as possible or are you targeting an established and more select audience using more tailored content? Are there opportunities to create other marketing material and assets from the same production?
3. Will you be using a professional presenter or voiceover artist, or will you be opting to use a member of your own staff? Perhaps you don’t want a presenter at all but need actors to feature in your marketing film.
4. Try to avoid cramming too much information into too short a time frame. Marketing films in our experience should be short and direct, allowing you enough time to draw the viewer in and get across your message, but not so long that people may tune out.
5. Finding or creating a fitting soundtrack to your animated marketing video is essential and shouldn’t be taken lightly. The playing time of any original piece of music you use must match with the intended film length.
6. If you decide to create an animated marketing video then it’s important that we follow a clear and defined production process. We’ll need buy-in and feedback from key decision makers at key stages of development so we’re all on the same page and have the same vision for the final video. Our Bristol and London teams will walk you through the full process and timeline, and answer any questions you might have.